1. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT NEW ORDER - 25 July 2010
Clean Air Power
is delighted to announce that the Company's Houston facility has received a significant catalytic converter order from its customer Emissions Solutions Inc.("ESI")...
2. CLEAN AIR POWER CONTRACT SIGNING, NEW DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT AND TRADING UPDATE - 19 July 2010
The new Supply and Development Agreement, initially for five years, is signed with European OEM partner..
3. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES ORDER FROM HAM GROUP, SPAIN - 04 June 2010
Clean Air Power announces that it has received an order from HAM Group for 10 Genesis EDGE Dual-Fuel™ installations to be fitted on Volvo FM13 tractor units to reduce emission and fuel costs by using..
4. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES PO AGREEMENT FOR SNOW BLOWER DEMONSTRATOR - 04 May 2010
Clean Air Power has announced that it has received a purchase order from a leading global manufacturer of construction equipment to develop a Dual-Fuel Snow-Blower demonstrator to be delivered to Stoc..
5. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCE HOLDING IN COMPANY - 19 March 2010
Further to a Notice of Special Meeting on 16/11/09, proposing a shareholder vote on the transfer of 18,453,450 common shares of US $0.001 each in the capital of the Company from Endeavor Opportunity P..
6. CLEAN AIR POWER PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2009 - 16 March 2010
Clean Air Power Limited today announces its Preliminary Results for the 12 month period ended 31 December 2009......
7. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH NAVISTAR INC. - 09 February 2010
Clean Air Power today announced that it has entered into a concept development agreement with Navistar, Inc. to develop a MaxxForce 13 Natural Gas/Diesel Engine Program for the North American market....
8. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES NOTICE OF SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING - 17 November 2009
Clean Air Power announces a Special General Meeting to discuss Waiver of certain requirements under the Bye-laws of the Company relating to acquisitions resulting in holdings of 30 per cent or Read More
9. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES LOI WITH ANOTHER MAJOR TRUCK MANUFACTURER - 09 October 2009
Clean Air Power has today announced that it has entered into a Letter of Intent with another major global truck manufacturer.......
10. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES CONTRACT TO SUPPLY DEMONSTRATOR TRUCK - 14 September 2009
Clean Air Power is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a contract to supply a demonstrator tipper truck to VSE, Vale Solucoes em Energia ("VSE").......
11. CLEAN AIR POWER INTERIM REPORT 6 MONTHS ENDED 30 JUNE 2009 - 08 September 2009
Clean Air Power Ltd (AIM:CAP) the developer of Dual-Fuel™ combustion technology for heavy-duty diesel engines today announces its results for the 6 month period ended 30 June 2009......
12. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCE CHANGE OF ADVISER - 20 July 2009
The Board of Clean Air Power is pleased to announce the appointment of Charles Stanley......
13. CLEAN AIR POWER RELEASE 2008 ANNUAL REPORT AND ACCOUNTS/2008 AGM NOTICE - 30 June 2009
Clean Air Power announces that its Annual Report & Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2008 together with a Notice of the Annual General Meeting have now been posted.......
14. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES ISSUE OF SHARES TO DIRECTORS - 22 June 2009
Clean Air Power announces that it has today issued common shares of US$0.001 in the Company to CAP Executive Directors......
15. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL SHARES PLACEMENT - 14 May 2009
Clean Air Power is pleased to announce it has placed firm 10,883,706 new Common Shares with institutional investors, incl. Endeavor Capital Management LLC raising approximately £2.38M.......
16. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2008 RESULTS - 14 May 2009
Clean Air Power Limited (AIM:CAP) today announces its results for the 12 month period ended 31 December 2008.....
17. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES BOARD CHANGE - 17 March 2009
Clean Air Power announces that Larry Wilson has resigned as a Non-executive Director of the Company with effect from March 13, 2009. Mr. Wilson had been a Director of the Company since its listing on..
18. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCES ANOTHER SIGNIFICANT ORDER FOR ITS COMPONENTS DIVISION - 17 March 2009
Clean Air Power is pleased to announce a significant order for its Components Division in San Diego, USA. The order from L3 Communications, worth $765,000, is.........
19. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCE ANOTHER NEW ORDER FOR COMPONENTS DIVISION - 18 February 2009
Clean Air Power is pleased to announce another significant order for its Components Division in San Diego, USA from Advanced Engine Components Ltd in Australia, worth around $260k for supply of gas in..
20. CLEAN AIR POWER ANNOUNCE CONTRACT WIN - NEW ORDER FROM SAINSBURYS FOR GENESIS UNITS - 17 February 2009
Clean Air Power are pleased to announce it has received an order from Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd for 5 Genesis Dual Fuel installations which demonstrates Sainsbury's ongoing commitment to using the..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
If you would like to receive regular updates on Dual-Fuel™ news and latest developments of Clean Air Power, please register here. Thank you.